U.S. Ambassador to France, Charles H. Rivkin
The United States Ambassador to France, Charles H. Rivkin, speaks about AARO's work on behalf of overseas Americans, the longstanding relations between France and the U.S., and the services the embassy offers to U.S. citizens. The event took place on November 16, 2011 at the Mona Bismarck Foundation in Paris.
FATCA in the News
- Four Ways to Get FATCAed
- FATCA Losing Its Way
- Overseas Americans: Time to Say 'Bye' to Uncle Sam?
- From 'The Hill': FATCA, a Simple Premise Gone Terribly Wrong', co-authored by AARO Board Member Victoria Ferrauge
- How to Lose Friends, Citizens and Influence (July 18)
- Letter from Congressman Bill Posey to Treasury Secretary Lew, questioning the feasibility of FATCA implementation
- Reed-Schumer Amendment on "Ex-Citizen Tax Dodgers"