AARO on Facebook
AARO has created a group on Facebook. This is a great tool for discovering people all over the world who care about and are affected by the issues that propel AARO into action. Meet, share, and discuss.
There's no cost to join Facebook and you can control your privacy. Join Facebook at http://www.facebook.com and then join our group. AARO is listed in Groups as: AARO: Association of Americans Resident Overseas.
|< Prev||Next >|
FATCA in the News
- Four Ways to Get FATCAed
- FATCA Losing Its Way
- Overseas Americans: Time to Say 'Bye' to Uncle Sam?
- From 'The Hill': FATCA, a Simple Premise Gone Terribly Wrong', co-authored by AARO Board Member Victoria Ferrauge
- How to Lose Friends, Citizens and Influence (July 18)
- Letter from Congressman Bill Posey to Treasury Secretary Lew, questioning the feasibility of FATCA implementation
- Reed-Schumer Amendment on "Ex-Citizen Tax Dodgers"
Join AARO for its monthly lunch and lively discussion of political issues affecting overseas Americans - from taxes to voting to citizenship to whatever else is on your mind. Get to know us and learn more about the organization!
Please Note: Venue may change, to be announced!
Date: Monday, April 7
Place: Pizza Pino, 57 Boulevard Montparnasse, Paris 75006
Metro: Falguière or Notre-Dame-des-Champs