ELLEN LEBELLE is a former English teacher and technical writer who is married to a Frenchman and has raised four Franco-American children. Ellen enjoys attending and hosting the AARO Meetup lunches in Paris and the occasional meeting of the investment group. She is a volunteer at the American Library in Paris. Ellen’s main interests are voting, taxation, citizenship, improving the communication processes for AARO members and potential new members.
FATCA in the News
- Four Ways to Get FATCAed
- FATCA Losing Its Way
- Overseas Americans: Time to Say 'Bye' to Uncle Sam?
- From 'The Hill': FATCA, a Simple Premise Gone Terribly Wrong', co-authored by AARO Board Member Victoria Ferrauge
- How to Lose Friends, Citizens and Influence (July 18)
- Letter from Congressman Bill Posey to Treasury Secretary Lew, questioning the feasibility of FATCA implementation
- Reed-Schumer Amendment on "Ex-Citizen Tax Dodgers"