MARK CARROLL came to Paris in 1994 for a six-month project, and at the end of it was lucky enough to be asked to stay on. After working his way through IT marketing, finance and auditing positions, he currently specializes in HR process re-engineering. A long-time member of the choir of the American Cathedral, he is also active in the Cathedral’s Friday Mission Lunch program. Each fall in support of Les Arts George V and the Cathedral music program, he organizes a concert in tribute to a composer of the Great American Songbook. He is a co-organizer of Paris Urban Adventures on Meetup.com, organizing activities for Paris residents and visitors alike.
FATCA in the News
- Four Ways to Get FATCAed
- FATCA Losing Its Way
- Overseas Americans: Time to Say 'Bye' to Uncle Sam?
- From 'The Hill': FATCA, a Simple Premise Gone Terribly Wrong', co-authored by AARO Board Member Victoria Ferrauge
- How to Lose Friends, Citizens and Influence (July 18)
- Letter from Congressman Bill Posey to Treasury Secretary Lew, questioning the feasibility of FATCA implementation
- Reed-Schumer Amendment on "Ex-Citizen Tax Dodgers"