MICHELE BROTHERS is a US-French New Yorker who has been in Paris since 1985. Michele, who received an MA at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs, worked at Médecins du Monde in Paris, London and in the US. She founded and manages International Connections, an international, inter-cultural consultancy specializing in non-profit and small business marketing. Michèle who co-founded Women in Film France actively participates in arts-oriented, political and humanitarian (Doctors for Global Health) associations. She is co-chair of the Outreach/Membership Committee and is particularly interested in AARO's international development.
FATCA in the News
- Four Ways to Get FATCAed
- FATCA Losing Its Way
- Overseas Americans: Time to Say 'Bye' to Uncle Sam?
- From 'The Hill': FATCA, a Simple Premise Gone Terribly Wrong', co-authored by AARO Board Member Victoria Ferrauge
- How to Lose Friends, Citizens and Influence (July 18)
- Letter from Congressman Bill Posey to Treasury Secretary Lew, questioning the feasibility of FATCA implementation
- Reed-Schumer Amendment on "Ex-Citizen Tax Dodgers"