MICHELE BROTHERS is a US-French New Yorker who has been in Paris since 1985. Michele, who received an MA at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs, worked at MÃ©decins du Monde in Paris, London and in the US. She founded and manages International Connections, an international, inter-cultural consultancy specializing in non-profit and small business marketing. MichÃ¨le who co-founded Women in Film France actively participates in arts-oriented, political and humanitarian (Doctors for Global Health) associations. She is co-chair of the Outreach/Membership Committee and is particularly interested in AARO's international development.
FATCA in the News
- Four Ways to Get FATCAed
- FATCA Losing Its Way
- Overseas Americans: Time to Say 'Bye' to Uncle Sam?
- From 'The Hill': FATCA, a Simple Premise Gone Terribly Wrong', co-authored by AARO Board Member Victoria Ferrauge
- How to Lose Friends, Citizens and Influence (July 18)
- Letter from Congressman Bill Posey to Treasury Secretary Lew, questioning the feasibility of FATCA implementation
- Reed-Schumer Amendment on "Ex-Citizen Tax Dodgers"