AARO Around the World
AARO, headquartered in Paris, has members in 38 countries. There is a Meetup group in Paris which serves as a model that we are actively encouraging members to replicate in their countries/cities of residence.
If you are interested in organizing an event, a Meetup group, or an affiliate chapter in your country we can help you make it happen! Please contact AARO.
FATCA in the News
- Four Ways to Get FATCAed
- FATCA Losing Its Way
- Overseas Americans: Time to Say 'Bye' to Uncle Sam?
- From 'The Hill': FATCA, a Simple Premise Gone Terribly Wrong', co-authored by AARO Board Member Victoria Ferrauge
- How to Lose Friends, Citizens and Influence (July 18)
- Letter from Congressman Bill Posey to Treasury Secretary Lew, questioning the feasibility of FATCA implementation
- Reed-Schumer Amendment on "Ex-Citizen Tax Dodgers"