World Radio Paris Interview
Bob Enteen of World Radio Paris interviews AARO President Kathleen de Carbuccia, and AARO Board members Stephanie Simonard and Andy Coyne. This one hour interview covers AARO, its history and issues, the Caucus and Overseas Americans Week.
Click the green button to play, adjust your volume accordingly!
FATCA in the News
- Four Ways to Get FATCAed
- FATCA Losing Its Way
- Overseas Americans: Time to Say 'Bye' to Uncle Sam?
- From 'The Hill': FATCA, a Simple Premise Gone Terribly Wrong', co-authored by AARO Board Member Victoria Ferrauge
- How to Lose Friends, Citizens and Influence (July 18)
- Letter from Congressman Bill Posey to Treasury Secretary Lew, questioning the feasibility of FATCA implementation
- Reed-Schumer Amendment on "Ex-Citizen Tax Dodgers"