Medicare Savings: Is the Answer in Mexico?
Time Magazine, by Hilary Hylton, October 23, 2009 вЂ“ The words Medicare savings are a red flag to some and a carrot to others; depending on where you stand on the issue of health-care reform, the label is code for cuts or a promise to root out fraud and save billions. But far away from the debates in Washington, a group of expatriate baby boomers point to one place they believe real Medicare savings could be realized: Mexico. Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1931559,00.html?artId=1931559?contType=article?chn=us
FATCA in the News
- Four Ways to Get FATCAed
- FATCA Losing Its Way
- Overseas Americans: Time to Say 'Bye' to Uncle Sam?
- From 'The Hill': FATCA, a Simple Premise Gone Terribly Wrong', co-authored by AARO Board Member Victoria Ferrauge
- How to Lose Friends, Citizens and Influence (July 18)
- Letter from Congressman Bill Posey to Treasury Secretary Lew, questioning the feasibility of FATCA implementation
- Reed-Schumer Amendment on "Ex-Citizen Tax Dodgers"