Banks blasted for fee smokescreens
June 02, 2010 – Banking charges in France are becoming more complicated and more expensive, an investigation by a consumer group has revealed. Read more: http://www.connexionfrance.com/banking-charges-fees-france-complicated-expensive-consumer-group-investigation-11727-view-article.html
FATCA in the News
- Four Ways to Get FATCAed
- FATCA Losing Its Way
- Overseas Americans: Time to Say 'Bye' to Uncle Sam?
- From 'The Hill': FATCA, a Simple Premise Gone Terribly Wrong', co-authored by AARO Board Member Victoria Ferrauge
- How to Lose Friends, Citizens and Influence (July 18)
- Letter from Congressman Bill Posey to Treasury Secretary Lew, questioning the feasibility of FATCA implementation
- Reed-Schumer Amendment on "Ex-Citizen Tax Dodgers"